Care at Home – Crawley
As care providers, Caremark Mid Sussex & Crawley has been providing home care services in Crawley for over 20 years. Our services help you or your loved ones stay in their own home and within the community for as long as possible.
The services Caremark Mid Sussex provides in Crawley include:
- Respite care – we offer customised, flexible plans and consistently high-quality care in Crawley (read more).
- Medication prompting
- Personal care – our compassionate team provides bespoke care tailored to our customer’s needs, including bathing and showering, grooming, meal preparation and toileting support (read more).
- Sleeping nights
- Companionship – you can expect friendly conversation, assistance with hobbies and help with leisure activities and outings (read more).
- End-of-life care
- Dementia Care
- Meal preparation/shopping trips
- 24-hour live-in care – Our compassionate care assistants provide 24-hour personalised care and support, helping our clients live independently (read more).
With a population of around 120,000 (2021 census) Crawley has a wide selection of shops, bars and a good range of services, support and activities for older people. To find out more about what is available, see the Crawley Older People’s Directory
If you are looking for home care services, companionship, or personal care in Crawley, the first step is to call one of our team members on 01444 455800 or fill out our contact form. Once we receive your enquiry, the team may suggest an ‘at home’ assessment to help us understand your home environment and needs.
To see what some clients say about our service, visit our testimonials page.
Our office is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm daily.
Sarah-Louise White, Director and Registered Manager of Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley, works closely with the team in Crawley, ensuring the service provided reflects the needs of the people in the community.
‘Whether you are looking for companionship, respite care, personal care or live-in care our Crawley team will create a plan that provides you with the support you need.’
Caremark – Mid Sussex and Crawley are based in Haywards Heath and provide care throughout Mid Sussex and Crawley. We have an outstanding CQC rating so you can be confident that our service will give you peace of mind.
Links to Activities, Information and Events in Crawley for older people.
Age UK Crawley – Facebook
Crawley Baptist Church – Senior Persons Outreach Team – meet for create and craft afternoons and friendships
Want to find out more?
Reach out to us today – the Caremark Mid Sussex & Crawley team are ready to answer your questions.