Meet The Team
- As the Managing Director of a domiciliary care service, I am an experienced healthcare executive with a strong commitment to providing high-quality care and support services to individuals in need. With a proven track record of success in healthcare management, I lead a dedicated team of professionals who share my passion for delivering person-centered care that meets the unique needs of each customer.
- I am determined, dedicated and motivated to put all of my experience, knowledge and understanding to lead the domiciliary care service that fascinates and inspires me. I am responsible for ensuring that high quality care is delivered and that Caremark Watford & Hertsmere lives up to their customers expectations at all times.
Head of Business and Communications
- Vic has more then 15 years of experience in Marketing and Business Management. He is passionate about bringing his skills into Health and Social Care sector to mark the excellence of care and highest quality of service we aim to provide.
Registered Care Manager
- As a Registered Care Manager, I am an experienced healthcare professional with a passion for delivering high-quality care and support services to individuals in need from the year 2011. With strong leadership skills, I manage care teams and work collaboratively with customers, families, and healthcare professionals to develop and implement care plans that are tailored to individual needs.
- I joined Caremark in 2018. I have extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards as I successfully completed NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 and currently working towards her NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care and I am committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety in all aspects of care provision.
“I think working with people and helping the service users when they are at their most vulnerable, it is important and ensuring they feel safe in their own home and receive best quality care.”
- As a Care Manager, I am a healthcare professional with a passion for delivering high-quality care and support services to individuals in need. With strong leadership skills, I support the Registered Manager in managing care teams and work collaboratively with customers, families, and healthcare professionals.
- I joined Caremark in 2019, proved my potential here within a year and got promoted as Field Care Supervisor and later as Care Manager in 2023. I am a healthcare professional with six years of experience as a Health Care Assistant. I have successfully completed NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and is now currently working towards her NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care.
“All our team care assistants dedicate themselves to support community in front line make me proud to call them heroes in blue “.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- I joined Caremark in 2021 and started my career as a Part time Care Assistant. Later on, I worked as an Care Co-ordinator Intern while I was pursuing my Masters in Applied Project Management at University of West London and worked for more than a year. After completion of my graduation, I got promoted as Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- In my role as a Digital Marketing Coordinator, I am responsible for managing the organization’s social media accounts, creating content that promotes the organization’s services and initiatives, and engaging with followers to build and maintain strong relationships with the community.
- I work closely with Care staff and customers to ensure the excellence of our service which includes providing training and education to staff, and conducting audits. My educational background and my experience in Caremark helped me build a strong understanding of the healthcare system, healthcare regulations, and healthcare service delivery.
Want to find out more?
Reach out to us today – the Caremark Enfield team are ready to answer your questions.