Care Assistant for Caremark Pulborough & Horsham
Salary: £10.50 - £18.00ph Hours: Fult ime and part timeHave you ever thought of being paid to care for others? Would you like to have a rewarding job in social care offering flexible hours and a competitive wage? If so, you could be part of our great care teams, supporting individuals to remain living safely and independently at home.
If you are searching for a fulfilling career which will also make a difference to the life of another, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are very proud of our dedicated Care Assistants who play an important role in enabling our customers to continue living the life they want, at home, near their families and friends.
With flexible hours covering both full and part time positions, you can still look forward to a fulfilling career, allowing you to work around your own family and commitments. So if you think you are that special person who would be perfect to care for our wonderful customers, then we would love to hear from you!
Why not give us a call on: 01798 873 550? It could be the start of a really exciting new career!
Care assistants support customers with:
- Washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socializing & leisure activities
- Accessing the community
What we look for
- As a Caremark Care Assistant you will be:
- Caring & sensitive
- Self-motivated, well organized and reliable
- An excellent communicator
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
Great rates of pay:
- Weekdays £10.50 per hour
- Weekends £12.00 per hour
- Bank holidays £18.00 per hour
We also offer:
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Free uniform and training
- Good opportunities for career advancement through ongoing training and development.
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment.
In addition your role as a Care Assistant may mean you support our customers with social outings, helping them access their community and maintain their interests and hobbies. We need you to be in good health and reasonably fit as you will be assisting our customers to mobilize at home and out in the community.
Does this sound like you? Then give us a call today on 01798 218 001
to find out more about your career in Care!