As a Healthcare Assistant with Caremark Leeds
you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting adults with specific health needs to live independently and support them out in the community. Responsibilities will include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication, elements of personal care & specialist clinical care involving but not limited to Tracheostomy care, Ventilation support & Enteral feeding. All training will be provided with on-going support.
Shift Patterns include (however flexibility is a prerequisite):
- Full weekend availability
- 7am till 3pm or 3pm till 10pm
It’s important to us that all Healthcare Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Driving License and access to a reliable vehicle