Caremark Sevenoaks & Tandridge
Home Care Job Vacancies
Field Care Supervisor
Caremark Sevenoaks & Tandridge are part of a national network, who have been delivering home care since 2005. We are proud of our excellent standards in providing personalised quality care in the community.
We Offer: Full-Time/Part-Time, Guaranteed and Flexible Hours
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
Driving Licence Required, We are currently looking for drivers ONLY (Cars/Motorbikes/e-bikes etc.)
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Provide high-quality care and support to individuals in their own homes, promoting independence and well-being.
- Assist with personal care, medication administration, meal preparation, and household tasks.
- Provide emotional support and companionship, promoting overall happiness and well-being.
- Develop strong relationships with the customers, their families, and other healthcare professionals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of care provided and any changes in customer’s needs.
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and their families.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience in a care or support role is desirable but NOT Essential.
- U.K. Driving Licence
- Competitive pay rates up to £15 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Loyalty Rewards for your hard work, dedication, and exceptional job performance.
- Full Training Provided (Including Care Certificate)
- Opportunities for career advancement, including a comprehensive NVQ Level 2 up to 5 training programmes to enhance your skills and advance your career.
- Referral scheme rewarding you for recommending talented individuals to join our team.
- Paid travel time and Mileage 35p per mile
- Paid Annual MOT
- Enhanced DBS Check Fully Funded
Join our dedicated team and become a valued member of our care family. Apply now to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those in need while enjoying the flexibility and benefits our company offers. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.