Pamela has over 4 years experience of working in the care industry. Her journey in health care began when she was 17 years old. She has worked in various industries in various countries, gaining invaluable transferable skills. She notably worked in Swaziland and helped plan, develop and launch a major insurance company and was the Branch controller until 2018. Working in various industries in varied roles including the care industry has helped nurture and develop the following skills:
• Formulating and successfully implementing company policies
• Directing strategies towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
• Developing strategic operating plans that reflected the long term objectives and priorities of the company.
• Maintaining the operational performance of the company
• Representing the company to major customers and professional associations
• Building and maintaining an effective executive team
Pamela decided to join Caremark after moving to Wales and realising that there was potential to run a successful care agency which would ensure that the service delivered to customers would be of high quality. The main vision for Caremark is to provide a service which offers dignity, choice, person centred and innovative care and aims to empower our clients.
Pamela has always had a passion for working with people and Caremark has an excellent reputation for providing the best quality of care so she was happy to join Caremark and open a branch in Swansea, Wales.