22 Feb 2016
WE ARE HOSTING A RECRUITMENT DAY!
We have recently been successful following a tender exercise with Hull City Council as one of their preferred suppliers to start covering the Hull region.
We are holding a recruitment day on Thursday 25th February 2016 this is a group event to discuss:
• Employment opportunities and roles available
• Training Dates
• Start Dates
• Terms and conditions
• Pay & Benefits
If you are interested in becoming part of the Caremark team covering the Hull area and working locally to where you live please come along and join us on;
Thursday 25th February 2016.
Unit 4, Priory Court
Start Time: 10:00am, for approximately 1 hour.
Following the group discussion we will then arrange for those progressing to the next stage to be booked in for an individual interview.
Criteria for those wishing to attend:
• Live locally in the Hull area
• Have a genuine interest and passion to work in the health & social care sector
• Fully flexible for work Monday – Sunday from 7am – 11pm (This provides options for early and late shifts, you will not be working every day for the full period) (Requirement to work alternate weekends)
• Car drivers preferred but not essential
• Previous experience preferred but not essential as full care certificate provided
Due to numbers we would prefer If you wish to attend the recruitment event, to email: email@example.com, to confirm your attendance with the following information.
Full Name: ______________________
Post Code: ______________________
Previous Experience: Yes/No
Access to own Car: Yes/No
I confirm I will be attending the event.
Many thanks and I look forward to hopefully seeing you on Thursday.