Did you know that most computers have options built into them to make it easier for people with low or no vision to use them.Click for information
21 May 2018
Ever wanted a faster way getting to your care calls?
The East Riding of Yorkshire Council have a scheme that may help you!
The small print:
- You must live within the East Riding Council
- You do not need to be on JSA (Jobs Seekers Allowance)
- If you are interested in loaning the scooter you must have a licence or willing to attend the training course (approx £100)
- Riding an e-bike gives you an average speed of 15.5mph
- Loans are down to availability
- You must apply for the wheels to work scheme for yourself or not on behalf of another individual
For more information please visit: www.eastriding.gov.uk/wheelstowork or alternatively speak to an adviser on 01262 671429.