Field Care Supervisor
Are you looking for a role with responsibility, reward, and recognition?
Have you got care experience and are looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking for an employer that invests in it’s staff?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!! We are recruiting for an energetic and empathetic Field Care Supervisor.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary of £24,000 – £28,000 + Paid On Call Bonus
- Some of our Benefits: Company car, Laptop, Mobile phone, paid mileage & fuel allowance, 28 days holiday
- Fully funded and supported Diplomas/NVQs in Health & Social Care
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a Field Care Supervisor your main focus is working in the community, assessing and supporting Caremark’s wonderful customers and fantastic Care Assistants.
You will carry out a range of duties in this role, including but not limited to:
- Assessing and reviewing individual services
- Practical supervision, instruction and support of Care Assistants
- Administration tasks in relation to both Customers and Care Assistants
YOU’LL BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- A great communicator, highly motivated and organised
- Solid leadership skills
- Committed to maintaining high standards at all times of yourself and others
Owing to the nature of the role and our focus on providing the best support to our customers and care assistants, you’ll need to live no more than 30 minutes’ drive from our office location in Pulborough, West Sussex.
Field Care Supervisors carry out their duties with an agreed understanding that this role requires flexibility.
If you are interested in a rewarding role within a great team and developing your career within Care then apply now or get in touch on 01798 873550.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.