Caremark is opening in Swansea and we are looking for a Care Manager
Are you driven and passionate about delivering excellent care and support in your local community?
Well, this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role and make it happen.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity for either an experienced Care Manager or Supervisor with hand-on approach, who wants to work closely with the owner of the business to develop and manage the service.
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, driven, excellent communicator who copes well under pressure.
- Must be confident in making connections and communicating with Local Authorities, other outside agencies and potential customers.
- Must have a good understanding of current legislation and CIW, able to assess potential customers and write care plans.
- Must be able to take responsibility for all compliance and quality assurance aspects of the business.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises
- Must be confident to recruit and deliver our in-house training courses, and also capable of supervision and management of a growing workforce of Care and Support Workers as well as regional office team of coordinators and field care supervisors.
You will need to be registered with Social Care Wales and hold an NVQ/QCF level 5 or a suitable managerial qualification.
Salary £34,000 per annum
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.