Care Assistant – Evesham
We are looking to recruit Care Assistants with experience in healthcare to provide person-centered care and support for our customer.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our client, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home, in Evesham and assist her with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark, promoting independence whilst also being a pair of helping hands with tasks that require it.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family, in the same manner you would expect someone else to care 4 you.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
Requirements for this position:
- Has to be a driver
- Female carers only
- All training will be provided for this client.
- Do not offer sponsorship
Benefits working at Caremark:
As a leading organisation in the social care sector, Caremark provides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
- Full training and induction
- Refer a friend bonus*
- Qualifying for the ‘Blue Light Card’ discount scheme
- Additional pay on weekends*
- You will receive comprehensive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
- Shifts are allocated and sent to Care Workers, prior to the start of the working week
- Ongoing training, development and supervision
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
- Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Unique teamwork structure
- Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.