Because of the nature of the role, we will only look to employ care assistants with their own cars or motorised transport.
At Caremark Charnwood you will find us to be a friendly and supportive organisation. We are keen to recruit caring, motivated individuals who genuinely wish to make a difference to the lives of the vulnerable adults that we look after.
So, are you looking to becoming a care assistant or are you an experienced care assistant looking for stability with guaranteed hours?
Do you have your own transport and live within the Borough of Charnwood?
Do you want to be part of a national organisation that has over 115 offices and employs around 5500 care staff?
If the answer is Yes to all 3, then please read on!
- Guaranteed Hours Contract or Zero Hours Contract
- Mon-Fri: £11.00/hr
- Sat-Sun: £11.40/hr
- Bank Holiday: £15.40/hr
- Christmas Day: £18.80/hr
- Mileage: 30p per mile
- Every day is different!
- Employers pension contribution
- Guaranteed hours or zero hours contracts available
- Opportunity to complete further education in Health & Social Care and get paid for it (dependant on funding).
- Flexible hours
- Paid Holidays
- Small and compact local runs
- Friendly and supportive team
- Access to a great benefits scheme
- Genuine career path and development opportunities
- Paid training and shadowing (after probationary period)
We require care assistants to cover a combination of the following shifts in a 5 day working week:
- 7am – 2pm Monday – Friday with alternate weekends
- 2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday with alternate weekends
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.