Care Assistant – Evenings
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to play a valuable part in your local community? Caremark Mansfield are hiring care assistants to deliver care and support to our vulnerable customers within their own homes in the following areas:
Mansfield, Mansfield Woodhouse, Ladybrook, Warsop, Clipstone, Rainworth, Blidworth, Annesley and Sutton and Kirkby in Ashfield.
- A kind and caring soul?
- Willing to help others and have a calling to care?
- eligible to work in the UK?
The benefits of working for us are:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a Blue Light Card
- Early Pay – Pay on Demand
- A company pension
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Paid travel time and mileage
- A loyalty bonus
- A refer-a-friend scheme
- Staff recognition scheme
No experience is needed as full training is provided, we are also recruiting drivers and walkers so you do not need to have a driving licence to join us. Enquire today, and come and join us in making our mark of great care; because you Can make a difference.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.