- 45p per mile + 11p per mile driver top up
- Separated travel time
- Full breakdown payslip
- Supportive Management team
- Family fun days
- Annual care awards
- Recognition for hard work and dedication
- Offer career paths
- Offer additional qualifications and training
This is an exciting opportunity for people with a caring nature to be part of our ever-growing team. Providing home care and support services to vulnerable people living in their own homes across the Redcar and Cleveland area.
A regular working rota can be provided along with a contract, e.g. 4 days ‘week 1’ and 3 days ‘week 2’. This includes alternate weekends.
We also welcome carers who wish to set their own availability as contracts can be negotiated.
This is a domiciliary care role meaning you will be enabling people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
Overtime is always available if the candidate wishes to work additional days / hours.
Being a car driver is essential for this role due to Caremark covering the whole of Redcar and Cleveland area. All travel time and mileage will be paid for. Caremark DO NOT roll this up with their hourly rate.
Why work for us?
- We are the largest home care company in Redcar area
- We care about our staff and have a designated supervisor for all lone workers to speak to
- We recognise the amazing work care staff do by doing an annual care awards
- We are fighting hard for higher wages for our care staff
- We have an amazing relationship with our Local Authority
- We offer career progression to those who show us their commitment to being a quality carer
- We develop our staff, offering Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 diplomas in Health and Social Care and Management
- We pay separate travel time
- We pay mileage at 45p per mile in addition to an additional 11p per mile top up
Come and join our amazing Blue Family and help us to make a difference to peoples lives!
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.