Care Assistants in the Forest of Dean Gloucestershire
If you have a UK Birth Certificate and/or British Passport please continue to apply.
If you want to swap visa sponsors and are already in the UK, please see our adverts on Indeed. This is the only way to apply to this office.
If you are looking for a visa sponsorship role, please note we recruit via an agency only and not directly so DO NOT APPLY.
£500 Joining bonus *
£125 Training bonus *
£250 Retention bonus *
* subject to Ts and Cs/Discretionary
UK applicants only, no CoS!
- From £11 to £15.00 an hour
- Paid travel time and mileage between customers
- Paid holidays
- Pension *
- 50% DBS contribution, refunded after working 3 months.
- Free uniform top
- Free training and training bonus *
- Care Friends rewards app
- Refer a friend bonus up to £250 *
- Ongoing training, development and support
* Terms and conditions apply
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
You will, need a full UK driving license, access to your own car and be able to work shifts including 7am-10am, 7am-2pm, 4pm-10pm om weekdays and alternate weekend. School hours are not offered.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Care jobs near me / Care jobs Forest / Care jobs Lydney / Care jobs Cinderford / Care jobs Coleford / Care jobs Gloucestershire / Care jobs Forest of Dean / Work in Care / Care Assistant/ Domiciliary Care/ Carer / Support Worker
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.