Complex Care Supervisor for Caremark Rotherham
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 pa salary based on 40 hours per week pro-rata Hours: Negotiable
Caremark are currently seeking a compassionate proactive individual to join our Supervisor Team.
Our Complex Care Supervisors
are responsible for ensuring that quality care is delivered within the community to our clients and their families.
We support Children and Young Adults across Rotherham
within their own homes and out in the community.
Our Care Supervisor
Team are the initial point of contact for our Care and Support workers. You would be supporting them with guidance on care practice, specific client advise, through regular spot checks, quality and care plan reviews and annual appraisals.
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader to support our clients with Cerebral Palsy, PEG, Autism and ADHD and other complex health conditions.
It is important that our successful candidate can show the following skills:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring, compassionate, and sensitive
- Flexible and consistent in their approach to work
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Knowledgeable in the field of Complex Care
- Supervisory experience
- Desire to develop knowledge further
The main role of a Team Leader within our service is to support, monitor and manage a dedicated team of Care & Support Workers.
There will also be a need to monitor an out of hour’s phone on evenings and weekends (on a rota basis) shared with other colleagues to ensure you have scheduled days and time off.
What you get in return:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Working for a leading provider in the Complex Care sector
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Rewarding role, knowing you have made a difference to children's and young peoples everyday life.
- Being part of our Management team enjoying excellent support from our Care Manager, Clinical Lead and Directors.
- Work Life Balance through regular work pattern and paid holidays
The successful applicant will hold a full UK driving license and have access to their own vehicle.
You will need to have a full Enhanced DBS check, if not you must be willing to undergo this check before employment can be confirmed.
If you believe you have the desire, commitment, motivation and compassion to lead a team, making a difference to children and young adults in your community, then contact us to express your interest....
Ring Terri on 01709 789340.