Care Assistant for Caremark North Hertfordshire and Stevenage
Salary: £8.50-£10.00 per hour Hours: Full Time or Part TimeCaremark North Herts & Stevenage are recruiting for Full Time & Part time Domiciliary Care Workers to work in Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth and Baldock to join our wonderful team of Care workers.We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to support the requirements of our clients in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence whilst you build professional relationships with them. You will be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks from their individual care plan. The duties will differ depending on the needs of the client.Role Responsibility Includes:
The ideal candidate:
- Help with personal care including toileting, washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting/assisting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Support with Domestic Tasks
- Helping clients access the community
- Care experience beneficial but not needed – full training is provided.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Reliable, flexible and hard working
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- Caring attitude and willingness to make a difference
- Must have a full, clean driving licence and access to own car as this role is in the community.
Benefits:Excellent Benefits Including:
- Full time or part time hours to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Local work
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Pay and Mileage increase following probation
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- 1.5 times on bank holiday and 2 times on Xmas day
- Bonuses for Recommending a Friend
- Free uniform and PPE provided
- Career progression with paid on the job training
- Opportunity to complete NVQ level 2 & 3 Health and Social care
- Care Certificate Qualification
Additional Information:Shifts currently available;
- 36 Hours per week 0700hrs-1800hrs with alternate weekends and one evening per week. Days off will be given.
- 30 Hours per week 0700hrs-1800hrs with alternate weekends. Days off will be given.
- Any Mornings 0700hrs-1100hrs.
- Any Mornings to Lunches 0700-1400hrs.
- Any Evenings 1800-2200hrs.
- Any Teas and Evenings 1600-2200hrs
- Any Weekend Work.
Zero Hour or Guaranteed contract available with part time hours depending on availability given to work.If this sounds like the job for you or would like a change of career, then please apply now or give us a call on 01462 656115!