Care & Support Worker for Caremark Dover
Salary: MINIMUM £10.00 Hours: full time
CARE AND SUPPORT WORKER
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Principal ResponsibilitiesYour role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
What we look forIt’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT BANK CARE AND SUPPORT WORKERS WITHIN DOVER DEAL AND SANDWICH AREA
EXPERIENCE NOT ESSENTIAL AS TRAINING IS PROVIDED
We provide care in peoples' homes throughout Thanet, Dover, Deal and Sandwich.
We are currently recruiting Care and Support Workers
in the local area. You will need to have a driving licence and car.
Experience is not essential as we provide all training.
We can offer:
- Christmas Bonus scheme
- Ad hoc bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- High rate of pay for Bank Holidays
- Free Week's Enhanced Training
- Short course qualifications
- Full level 2 and level 3 qualifications available in association with East Kent College
- Free uniforms
- Career progression opportunities
- Referral fee bonuses
- Free Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS)terms and conditions apply
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata
- Guaranteed contract hours available
- Perkbox discount & benefit scheme (t&c's) apply
We do ask that you can work alternative weekends and at least two evenings a week. Our earliest call starts at 7am and our latest call finishes about 10.30pm.