We have a friendly management team, industry leading salaries and the most amazing clients, we do not rush our Care Assistants and give you time to care, our visit times average at 1 hour per client so our staff spend more time caring and less time travelling!
From Thank you cards and phone calls to chocolates, flowers and Christmas presents - we value and respect all of our care assistants for the incredible work they do - we always remember to say thank you.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Positive attitude and Fun outlook.
- Thoughtful, loyal, team player.
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- UK Driving License and access to a car.