Care and Support Worker
As a Caremark Care Worker you would enjoy excellent pay rates, flexible hours and great career opportunities in a friendly and supportive organisation.
Our Care and Support Workers have the chance to make a real difference to people's lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
Your role in brief
Caremark Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person's family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support.
You as a person
It's essential that all Caremark Care Worker applicants possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and well-organised
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Having the ability to communicate effectively.
Some benefits of a Career with Caremark
As a leading organisation in the social care sector, Caremark provides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
- Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
- We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
- Shifts are allocated and sent to Care Workers, prior to the start of the working week
- Full training and induction
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- Free uniform and supplies including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Unique teamwork structure
- You will receive comprehensive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions.
Find your local officeEnter your town or
post code to find your nearest caremark office.